A lodge like no other, Leobo Private Reserve is renowned for offering a safari experience like no other. The lodge itself is an idyllic hideout where guests can disconnect from the outside world and be one with nature.
So, what makes it truly unique? Is it The Observatory, a state-of-the-art masterpiece, ideal for families or couples decked with a heated infinity pool, jacuzzi on the roof and automated observatory? Perhaps the incredible views over the lush Palala Valley, which offer unforgettable sundowner sessions? Or what about the 8,000-hectare reserve where wildlife is abundant and encounters are frequent? And what about the fact that the lodge is rented exclusively to one group at a time?
Well, it’s the sum of all those things as well as the unique activities on offer. Here are just a few of the incredible activities guests can partake in when holidaying at Leobo Private Reserve:
- Helicopter paintballing: one team grabs the paintball guns and flies over the plains, whilst the second team down below tries to zigzag through the pellets on quad bikes.
- You’ve heard of game drives and game walks. What about quad bike safaris? With 6 squad bikes and close to 240km of tracks to explore, needless to say there is adventure at every turn.
- Camping with hippos? Possible at Leobo Private Reserve. By the river, where the hippos wallow, a huge tree-house has been handcrafted and equipped with a 4-man tent around a roaring fire pit.
- Sky diving above the Waterberg is truly an out-of-the-ordinary experience.
- The reserve boasts some pretty epic rock formations, making it the perfect place for some adrenaline-pumping rock climbing. Whether a novice or an experiences climber, there’s something for everyone.
These are just some of the exclusive activities that you can try out when staying at Leobo Private Reserve. Contact us for more information on a tailor-made South African holiday.